ChannelVision Expo (CVx), an event designed to help channel players and wholesale service providers cross traditional business lines, has announced its education program. Collocated with ITEXPO Miami January 30-31, CVx, will feature big names and fresh programming designed specifically to provide channel and wholesale players the opportunity to expand portfolios, form new partnerships and source new suppliers.
“Channel partners and distributors are facing unprecedented levels of disruption to their business models as well as opportunities in terms of service offerings. That means quality information and education is paramount to progress,” said Martin Vilaboy, editor in chief of ChannelVision magazine, which hosts the CVx event at ITEXPO. “In turn, the CVx educational track once again offers attendees expert insight into the latest technology trends and practical advice for selling in today’s environment.”
• Big Ideas: Stories of Transformation and Triumph, Moderator: Dan Vidal, Managing Director, Telecom Advisors
• Cloud Money Makers: Real Stories of Transition and Triumph, Moderator: Martin Vilaboy, Editor-in-Chief, ChannelVision Magazine
• Gaining Competitive Advantage through Automated Pricing, Speaker: Mary Stanhope, Vice President of Marketing, Global Capacity
• 101 Ways to Promote Your Technology Business, Speaker: Tim Basa, Vice President of Sales, BullsEye Telecom
• Steps to Selling Disaster Recovery
• The CVx Cloud Communications Forum
“ChannelVision Expo (CVx) offers on-topic sessions that will allow channel players to gain additional perspective about an industry that never stands still,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and ITEXPO conference chairman. “We’re pleased to welcome ChannelVision Expo (CVx) back to Miami.”
ChannelVision Expo (CVx), sponsored by Broadview Networks, Cbeyond, UNSi and XKL.