The Flowroute Reseller Partner Program has launched to provide IT and managed service providers with the tools, training and support to offer Flowroute services as part of their communication offerings.
Flowroute said that it has already enrolled more than 50 North American partners into its Reseller Partner Program, including MetroTech, OpenIP Solutions and Steadfast Telecommunications.
“The Flowroute Partner Program is designed to give our partners the opportunity to develop and deliver next-generation communications to position their enterprise customers for new and increased revenue channels both today and into the future,” said Dan Nordale, CMO at Flowroute. “This program gives partners an easy way to introduce advanced calling and messaging capabilities to their service offerings, while helping more businesses make a smooth and successful transition to IP communications.”
The Flowroute Reseller Partner Program includes:
- The secure Flowroute Manager portal to set up business customers, provision end users, access management tools and reporting resources and utilization.
- Discounted pricing to accelerate profitability.
- Initial $25 credit for members to test the service and integration.
- Sales and technical training, and customer marketing materials.
- Priority support for qualifying resellers.
“Flowroute has proven to be the most reliable business partner for the delivery of our voice services,” said Tom Schooley, president of OpenIP Solutions. “We’ve worked with many SIP providers, but we have yet to find a voice partner that delivers high quality audio, on demand ease of use, purposeful security features, and excellent reseller support like Flowroute.”