Global security leader Forcepoint introduced its managed security service provider (MSSP) program for service providers, distribution partners and other resellers.
With managed services based on the Forcepoint ONE Security Service Edge (SSE) platform, Forcepoint partners can simplify zero trust security and gain predictable, repeatable revenue streams through cloud-first, hybrid-ready security.
Forcepoint ONE also allows partners to differentiate their security offerings with Data-first SASE, integrating SSE with connectivity through FlexEdge Secure SD-WAN solutions. Forcepoint MSSP partners can help enterprises and government agencies turn security into a competitive advantage by increasing productivity, streamlining costs and simplifying regulatory compliance.
As a channel-first company, Forcepoint will help partners incorporate SASE into their services through its MSSP program. Using the Forcepoint management portal, partners can update customer configurations and offer multi-tenant services with a few clicks.
Subscriptions with simple billing help providers scale their profitability when end-user licensing needs change. With no significant up-front expenses, partners can offer Forcepoint ONE and Secure SD-WAN solutions quickly over the internet and customers can add more services anytime.
Forcepoint also provides enablement and training support, including channel managers dedicated to building business plans with MSSPs and distribution partners.
Additional Forcepoint MSSP benefits to partners include:
- Unified Management –the Forcepoint ONE all-in-one console offers a single set of policies for securing remote, hybrid, and office workers.
- Modern – strong Zero Trust data security delivered with a cloud-native SASE architecture.
- Global – available everywhere, with 300-plus points of presence for managed devices and agentless support for BYOD.
- Reliable – 99.99 percent uptime since 2015.
- Profitable – cost competitive, higher margin services.
Engage with Forcepoint at www.forcepoint.com