Members of INCOMPAS, the competitive networks association, has elected eight companies to serve on the INCOMPAS Board of Directors for the 2017-2019 term during the annual membership meeting at The INCOMPAS Show. These newly elected board members join the others who are currently serving their 2016-2018 terms.
Today, at its first meeting with the newly elected directors, the board re-elected Deborah Ward, CEO of TSI for her fourth term as chairwoman. The board also selected Eric Einhorn, senior vice president of Government Affairs and Strategy at Windstream, as vice chairman; and Dale R. Schmick, COO of TerraCom Wireless, as treasurer. Rounding out the Executive Committee are four at-large members: Michael B. Galvin, general counsel, Granite Telecommunications, LLC; Grey Humphrey, chief marketing officer, Spirit Communications; Charles McKee, vice president, Government Affairs Federal and State Regulatory at Sprint; and Alan Katz, vice president, Sunesys.
“It is a privilege to be selected by my peers to continue serve as chairwoman of INCOMPAS,” Ward said. “INCOMPAS continues to bring together a growing group of internet, communications and technology companies for whom open competitive markets are critical to continued innovation and economic development. As the association expands its membership, we remain true to our roots, creating an environment that fosters greater competition and provides the industry with a place to come together, share ideas, make deals and growth their businesses.”
Companies elected to the board for the 2017-2019 term include:
- TerraCom Wireless – Dale R. Schmick, COO
- TSI – Deborah Ward, CEO
- Bandwidth – John Murdock, President
- Global Capacity – Chris Birdsall, Vice President, Global Wholesale Carrier Services
- Google Fiber – Milo Medin, Vice President, Access Services
- Sonic Telecom – Dane Jasper, CEO and Co-Founder
- Spirit Communications – Grey Humphrey, Chief Marketing Officer
- Wave Business – Greg Palser, Vice President, Business Development
- TelePacific Communications – Russ Shipley, Executive Vice President, Wholesale and Network Services