InfluxData today announced it is growing its global partner ecosystem to meet growing worldwide demand for its leading time series database platform.
InfluxData’s ecosystem of technology, consulting and OEM partnerships features more than 35 certified partners. Partners align their products with the industry-leading data platform built specifically for time series data, an emerging category for DevOps monitoring and IoT, and gain access to InfluxData’s large developer comunity, including a strong and growing open source community.
Customers are assured that InfluxData has certified integration with the most popular enterprise technology stacks, and they can draw on the expertise of partners to leverage InfluxData in their unique environments.
“As organizations undergo digital transformations, container technologies are enabling them to build and deploy flexible, cloud-native applications at scale,” said Julio Tapia, Director, OpenShift Ecosystem, Red Hat. “Enabling enterprise customer success in this area often requires a broad ecosystem working together to advance industry standards and to certify solutions that have been tested to work together. By collaborating with companies like InfluxData, Red Hat is aiming to help customers accelerate their path to innovation with cloud-native apps.”
Partners joining the growing ecosystem team directly with InfluxData to optimize and document how their products integrate and operate with InfluxData’s open source and commercial products. This includes drawing upon InfluxData’s in-house engineering expertise and InfluxData’s dedicated partner integration team to design, experiment, test and validate their technical solutions. Partners also join a thriving open source community of dedicated developers surrounding InfluxData’s projects. They can also accelerate their go-to-market efforts with InfluxData’s marketing team, including having access to weekly webinars, joint blog posts, social media and developer meetups around the world.
“Our mission is to enable data-driven operational improvement within industrial environments,” said Frederik Van Leeckwyck, Head of Business Development & Marketing at Factry.io. “Partnering with InfluxData allows us to introduce their leading time series data platform to our manufacturing customers, and the InfluxData partner enablement team helps those customers get underway quickly and efficiently.”
The growing InfluxData partner ecosystem includes Technology, Consulting and OEM partnerships:
- Technology – InfluxData’s ecosystem includes marquee partners such as Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Red Hat, Dell, Intel, IBM, and Microsoft. With tangible technical integration between products, technology partners usually jointly creating technical content, connectors, plug-ins and reference architectures. InfluxData has more than 160 plugins through partner integration with its open source architecture, making it ready for a variety of different products and services customers are already using.
- Consulting – The ecosystem is made up of system integrators, technology consultancies and professional services firms building custom solutions leveraging InfluxData’s time series data platform. Made up of firms such as Bonitoo, Factry and xOps, consulting partners see the benefits of InfluxData’s time series data platform, and recommend it to their customers.
- OEM partners build InfluxData products into their own proprietary commercial solutions, either into a SaaS offering on-premise or private cloud software offering. InfluxData works closely with OEMs during design and development, and provides backline support once the solution is released to the OEM’s customers. Current OEM partners include Device42, Aporeto and LiveData Utilities.
“Together with our partners, we aim to deliver value to a broad technology ecosystem and reach an expanding vibrant community of developers and enterprises,” said Brian Mullen, InfluxData VP of Business Development. “Through our technology partnerships, we can test our solution on a variety of different products and services to optimize the customer experience. Consultants and OEMs enable more customers to quickly realize the data collection and analysis benefits of InfluxData to improve their DevOps and IoT projects.”
Metrics, events, and other time-based data are being generated at an exponential rate, as there is a growing requirement for analyzing today’s complex environments in today’s age of instrumentation. The InfluxData Platform provides a comprehensive set of tools and services to accumulate metrics and events data, analyze the data, and act on the data via powerful visualizations and notifications.
- Monitoring, alerting and notification applications supporting their DevOps initiatives;
- IoT applications supporting millions of events per second, providing new business value around predictive maintenance and real-time alerting and control; and
- Real-time analytics applications that are focused on streaming data and anomaly detection.