IntelePeer has beefed up its channel partners team.
To increase support for the Cloud Advantage Partner Program, the company has restructured and added resources to the sales team. Changes include:
- National Sales Team established to better serve top master agent relationships and drive overall strategy
- Expanded Regional Channel Director organization to support the National Sales Team strategy and cover the West, Mountain West, TOLA, Central, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions
- Creation of dedicated team to assist in onboarding and support of Cisco partners who specialize in selling Spark and Meraki solutions.
IntelePeer’s new channel sales team members are:
- Colm Armstrong, Regional Channel Director – Northeast
- Jim Freihoff, Regional Channel Director – West
- Will Melendez, Regional Channel Director – TOLA
- Joshua Posey, Regional Channel Director – Central
- George Varvarigos, Channel Manager – Cisco Spark & Meraki MC