OPSWAT, which offers critical infrastructure protection (CIP) cybersecurity solutions, entered into its twentieth year in business with more than 26 percent year-over-year annual recurring revenue growth, while also surpassing important sales, product and global operational milestones.
“I am so proud of OPSWAT’s growth and look forward to seeing what we can accomplish in 2024,” said Benny Czarny, founder and CEO, OPSWAT. “In the coming year, we will continue our leadership role in perimeter defense strategy through product innovations and unique deployments tailored for critical infrastructure, empowering our customers to create layered defense strategies.”
Key 2023 milestones included:
- Sales & Channel Success: With more than 1,700 customers, OPSWAT solidified its position as a trusted partner for organizations worldwide. The channel played a pivotal role, with 48 new partners, including 46 resellers and 2 distributors. New business through the channel has doubled for the past two years, reflecting OPSWAT’s consistent record-breaking performance.
- Product Innovation: OPSWAT introduced the Mobile Kiosk, an ultra-rugged solution designed to maintain critical network security in the harshest conditions. MetaDefender Kiosk and Netwall were also accepted into the Emerson DeltaV Alliance Program, highlighting OPSWAT’s dedication to advancing industry standards. The new My OPSWAT was also a major milestone – providing a one-stop digital hub designed to allow customers to manage, update and control our products, services and teams with increased digitalization and cloud adoption.
- OPSWAT Academy: OPSWAT Academy continues to lead in cybersecurity education after surpassing 50,000 certified professionals, issuing more than 70,000 certifications and expanding the course offerings with nine associate and seven professional training programs. Additionally, OPSWAT Academy introduced enterprise licensing and announced onsite trainings in 2024 to further enhance industry-wide cybersecurity skills.
- Operational Expansion: With 17 global offices strategically positioned, OPSWAT expanded its footprint in key markets, including India and Japan, and extended its existing presence in Romania, Dubai and with a new global headquarters and CIP Lab in Tampa, Florida. The successful deployment of CIP Labs in every office and at global events has played a key role in ensuring OPSWAT remains at the forefront of educating customers, partners and the industry on mitigating cyberthreats.
- Industry Recognition: OPSWAT received accolades and recognition throughout the year, including the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards, Globee Cybersecurity Awards, Global InfoSec Awards at RSA, Cybersecurity Breakthrough Awards, U.K Cyber Security Awards and recognition as a finalist in the 2023 SC Media Awards.
As OPSWAT reflects on two decades of innovation and growth, the company remains steadfast in its commitment to delivering cutting-edge solutions that safeguard critical infrastructure and empower organizations to navigate an ever-evolving threat landscape.