Playvox, a CRM-connected omnichannel contact center provider of workforce engagement solutions, announced the launch of its global Channel Partner Program and named Carver Matheidas, Vice President of Channels.
Playvox is a globally recognized software leader in workforce optimization and engagement. The Playvox Suite of cloud-based applications empowers agents, workforce managers, quality analysts, team leaders, and management with the tools and real-time intelligence needed to create healthy work environments that result in superior customer experience.
Six inaugural partners were announced to help meet the growing global demand for Playvox solutions. Each partner is licensed to resell the full Playvox solution suite.
- Aktie Now, a Brazilian consulting and technology company focused on customer service, offers digital service solutions through partnerships with major players in the market, such as Playvox, to create the best experiences for brands.
- CX Effect is a solutions integrator helping business leaders navigate their customer experience investments. The CX Effect team of advisors guides companies as they navigate the complex CX ecosystem, matching an organization’s unique needs with the best solutions on the market.
- Cloud Tech Gurus is a boutique “Contact Center Technology Marketplace” with more than 50 categories of solutions and 100-plus cutting-edge, next-generation solution partners (suppliers). Between its advisors (consultants) and its supplier portfolio, Cloud Tech Gurus helps companies source and procure technology solutions more effectively/efficiently to solve business and customer outcomes.
- Cloud Warriors is a technology brokerage and consulting firm with a mission to create jobs for U.S. Military Veterans. Its team of experts strategize with clients to craft innovation and digital transformation plans that empower their organizations to increase productivity, enhance security, and reduce costs.
- Kolekto Tecnologia, a leader in the ISG Provider Lens™ quadrant, is a multi-cloud, strategic technology consultancy that delivers end-to-end business solutions to meet the diverse needs of its clients across industries with a complete service framework from business to technology advisory services.
- Winspeed Technologies helps their clients identify areas of opportunity where technology can drive efficiency, cost reduction, productivity, and strategic advantage and then pairs them with the best solutions and suppliers through their Smart Sourcing process.
Leading this market expansion initiative is Playvox’s newest leadership team member, Carver Matheidas, Vice President of Channels. Before joining Playvox, Matheidas was VP of Channel Sales and Delivery for Zoomi.ai where he designed and managed technology and channel partnerships and programs. He also led channel and partner business management for Five9 and ShoreTel.