Stellar Cyber, an innovator of open XDR, unveils its InterSTELLAR Partner Program to accelerate revenue for resellers of the Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform. Gartner expects XDR technology to be a top priority for CISOs in 2023, and InterSTELLAR is an innovative program enabling partners to become proficient and compete in this market.
The InterSTELLAR Program 5-STAR and STAR levels reward partners with market development funds (MDFs), lead sharing, SPIFF programs (paid to sales reps and SEs), and a partner portal that offers a library of collateral, sales tools, campaign ideas and more. The 5-STAR level is designed for partners that engage more deeply with Stellar Cyber and its Open XDR platform and offers additional benefits, including:
- Access to SDR resources to pursue target accounts
- White glove enablement team
- Branded Cybersecurity Academy for Open XDR training and certification
- Participation in the Stellar Cyber University Partnership Program
- Participation in the Stellar Cyber TalentHub Program
- Access to a network of MSSPs for fully and/or co-managed security services
Any Stellar Cyber partner can achieve 5-STAR certification.
“Partners have told us their customers want more than a product – they need a partner that can help them solve big cybersecurity problems for their customers,” said Randy Johnston, vice president of channels at Stellar Cyber. “The InterSTELLAR Partner Program keeps it simple and focuses on delivering the Stellar Cyber Open XDR platform effectively through innovative enablement resources including education, training and go-to-market support to ensure that we help partners accelerate pipeline creation.”
To learn more about the InterSTELLAR Partner Program, click here.