SYNNEX Corp. has launched an exclusive new member community through its CONVERGESolv Secure Networking Group. The CONVERGESolv Community is a consortium of IT resellers addressing security, networking, and communications technology markets.
“The CONVERGESolv Community is an important step in empowering our growing customer base with innovative technology solutions around security, cloud networking, IoT and unified communications,” said Reyna Thompson, vice president of Product Management, Security, Networking & UCC at SYNNEX. “As end-customers transition from cloud and IoT proof-of-concepts to full-blown implementations in 2018, it’s critical that solution providers go above and beyond to offer holistic solutions, services and support.”
The CONVERGESolv Community includes the following offerings for active members:
- Access to quarterly technology-focused line cards and playbooks, monthly technology trends webinars and newsletters, and ongoing industry news and updates;
- Complimentary vulnerability scans (up to five public-facing IP addresses);
- Complimentary wireless heatmaps and predictive RF planning;
- Access to SYNNEX-exclusive managed security and wireless service offerings (Firewall-as-a-Service, SIEM-as-a-Service and Wireless-as-a-Service);
- Complimentary SYNNEX-led security and networking sales trainings including vendor portfolio training and technology market training;
- Competitive training discounts for sales and tech courses, certifications and exams (Network, Security; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); and GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC));
- Access to select vendor quote tools, configurators and parts lists.