TBI recently presented several vendors with BIG Event Awards at their annual BIG Event on May 9, 2019, at Soldier Field in Chicago.
TBI welcomed over 460 attendees to the daylong forum, which discussed application, procurement and user experiences behind 2019’s most talked about emerging solutions.
BIG Event Award winners were selected based on a combination of company vote and sales data from 2Q18 to the present.
The following vendors were honored during TBI’s BIG Event:
- Vendor of the Year: AT&T
- Omni Center Vendor of the Year: Verizon Mass Markets
- UCaaS/CCaaS Vendor of the Year: 8×8
- Engineering Vendor of the Year: Vonage
- Marketing Vendor of the Year: Comcast Business
- Back Office of the Year (Agency): Hypercore
- Back Office of the Year (Omni Center): Verizon
- SD-WAN Vendor of the Year: Cloudgenix
- Vendor Channel Manager of the Year: Scott Kalata, AT&T
- Vendor Channel Manager of the Year (Omni Center): Jon Holsman, Comcast
In addition to the awards, TBI’s BIG Event walked attendees through how to pivot conversations to more complex, higher revenue opportunities that will aid in their customers’ digital transformation initiatives. Sessions focused on understanding the changing technology landscape and creating technology roadmaps for organizations across all verticals and sizes.
Vendors also presented new technologies partners should consider adding to their portfolio and tips on how to sell and implement them.