IRVINE, Calif. – Toshiba America Information Systems Inc.’s Telecommunication Systems Division (Toshiba) has helped LifeLong Medical Care connect the employees and patients of its network with Toshiba’s IPedge and Strata CIX IP and converged business telephone systems.
California-based LifeLong Medical Care is a nonprofit community organization with locations in Alameda, Contra Costa and Marin counties. LifeLong provides approximately 233,720 healthcare visits annually to more than 41,000 individuals.
Managed by Betsy Ami, IT director, and Phillip Klatt, IT manager, LifeLong’s Toshiba business telephone system helps meet their communication objectives, including:
- Centralize telephony applications, including voice mail, call center and system administration
- Network all locations together over IP for easy extension dialing and eliminate long distance between locations
- Provide an affordable and reliable telephone solution
- Allow a mix of IP and digital telephones
- Effectively handle more than 1,000 incoming calls every day
- Facilitate remote centralized administration for all locations
- Support LifeLong’s mission to provide the highest possible quality of service to its patients and their families