This post was sponsored by Utility Telecom, a leading provider of VoIP telephone systems and internet services to businesses and organizations throughout California and Nevada.
To cater to businesses in the hospitality industry, Utility Telecom offers a cloud-based telephone system that has been specifically designed for hospitality applications by specialists who have worked in the hospitality telecom industry for over 30 years.
Utility Telecom’s Hosted Hospitality seamlessly integrates with any property management system to help streamline daily operations across the property for optimal efficiency and personalized guest services.
With Hosted Hospitality, hoteliers are able to benefit with an easy Property Management System (PMS) integration which provides unified communications throughout front desks, guest rooms, and offices.
Additional key features include:
- Automatic check-in and out through existing PMS
- Each room receives a custom extension and voicemail option
- Wake-up call service can be activated for rooms upon request
- Billing system integration that makes for simplified billing
- Maid service room check-in using *-codes to alert the PMS
- Enhanced 911 dialing keeps your hotel within state regulations and ensures top security for your guest
How does it work?
The phones used for administration at the front desk are configured as standard hosted VoIP lines. The additional phones used throughout the property are then integrated into the system with extensions that match the room numbers.
This process is done through Utility Telecom at a low cost and is completely customizable, allowing properties to upgrade their aging telephone system to a unified cloud-based VoIP solution without spending extra money on new and expensive hardware.
To learn more about Utility Telecom’s Hospitality Telecom Solutions, visit their website here.