Vonage, a leader in cloud communications, announced the release of Visual Engagement, AI and omnichannel features for its Vonage Contact Center solution. With embedded video chat and screen sharing, virtual assistant, Webchat, real-time analytics and screen recording, the enhancements are elevating agent and customer interactions for Vonage customers, enabling them to communicate visually, efficiently and effectively, delivering a better experience for all.
To connect with consumers in the new modern workplace, businesses must turn to less traditional channels and employ technology that allows them the flexibility to embed programmable capabilities, like video, directly into existing applications and workflows.
A recent Vonage report revealed that from January to August of 2020, globally, there was a 140 percent growth in the number of people who prefer to connect with businesses via video. In an increasingly virtual world, video provides face-to-face engagement for a more personalized experience or when a more complex issue needs that personal, one-on-one connection.
Visual Engagement for Vonage Contact Center embedded in Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, or ServiceNow, elevates conversations and dialog management by enabling agents to escalate any interaction to a video call with screen share capabilities with a single click.
Visual Engagement for Vonage Contact Center also empowers businesses to reduce time to resolution through personalized, high-touch interactions, resulting in happier customers.
Video Engagement with the Vonage Contact Center features include:
- Omnichannel capabilities via Webchat – Native webchat routes requests directly to the appropriately-skilled agent through the ContactPad.
- External routing for messages and cases – Route customers to the channel the customer prefers, such as SMS and Facebook Messenger, to the appropriate agent based on skill, capacity, and availability.
- Virtual assistant – Leveraging artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities, Virtual Assistant delivers enhanced self-service interactions that engage every caller with natural language, automating responses to frequently asked questions, proposing actions to update or read customer data, or routing the call to the correct queue.
- Dashboard analytics and agent metrics – Agents can collect video, chat and voice call data and recordings, both historical and in real-time, to optimize and improve engagement for future customer interactions.
- Screen Recording – Allows supervisors and quality managers to monitor agent and customer interactions during and after the call.