Asigra Inc., a leader in cyber-secure backup and recovery, announced the Tiger’s Den Channel Program with significant updates to tiered discounting, new product marketing materials, enhanced partner services and support as well as a new engagement package for value-added distributors (VADs) designed to increase global product availability.
As businesses come under increasing pressure to secure corporate data in primary and secondary storage environments, solution providers globally move to meet the needs of these organizations. As a leader in secure data protection, Asigra works with channel partners across all major continents to ensure access to the industry’s most secure backup and recovery platform available. To accelerate these efforts, the Tiger’s Den Channel Program includes incentives, educational content and opportunities for a wider range of IT product and service providers.
New for 2022 are several enhancements, including:
- Expanded VAR and MSP support – This includes the program opening to a broader range of partners with several Asigra platform delivery options, either as a complete service, partial service, highly distributed service or internally deployed by the customer and managed by the solution provider.
- Sales and Customer Engagement – Asigra’s salespeople, pre-sales engineers and our distribution partners will be available to assist with demonstrations, pre-sales consulting, assistance with backup designs, sales calls, and other sales activities. The company will respond to sales assistance requests within one business day or less. We know that when business is on the line, fast assistance is needed and we’re here to help.
- Revamped Partner Portal – An updated suite of sales and marketing collaterals are available in the Asigra partner portal, which has been changed to reflect the evolution in backup and recovery, especially in the areas of cybersecurity and ransomware 2.0.
- Tiered Discounting Program – Asigra goes beyond its traditional discounting program and offers options to partners designed to assist in securing business opportunities, including specialized tiers for MSPs and VARs.
- Value Added Distributor Program – To increase the company’s footprint nationally and globally, Asigra’s VAD program adds an additional partner tier to its ecosystem to reach an array of partners. Local VADs provide an added layer of support as well as regional expertise.
- Partner Leads – The company drives market-leading awareness and lead-gen campaigns to educate the market about outdated backup security practices that leave their customers vulnerable. As these activities drive leads to the company, they are provided to partners in support of their businesses.
- 100 percent Channel Focused – Asigra is 100 percent channel-driven. Asigra sales experts work with partners as a team, helping with marketing support to drive more leads and sales support to close more business.
For a demonstration of Asigra’s enhanced data protection suite, contact email@example.com or visit https://www.asigra.com/contact-us to schedule.