HYCU, Inc., a pioneering enterprise software company specializing in multi-cloud data management, introduced the Global Partner PACE (Partners Accelerating Cloud Environments) Program.
Building on four years of working with channel partners to deliver multi-cloud data protection solutions for on-premises to public cloud computing environments, the Global Partner PACE Program eliminates tiers of engagement making it easier to meet partner demands for easy to use, deploy and manage backup and recovery as a service consistently regardless of cloud or location.
The program also includes tracks for managed service providers (MSPs), cloud service providers (CSPs) and managed security service providers (MSSPs) along with enhancements for resell and distributor partners to meet their growing customer demands for multi-cloud data management, protection and recovery including the latest in ransomware readiness protection and recovery.
“Our Go-to-Market has always been through our value-added partners and that extends to both on-premises and public cloud environments,” said Simon Taylor, CEO, HYCU. “As we continue to see growing interest from new partners including MSPs, MSSPs and CSPs, now was the time to make it even easier to provide our partners with the services and solutions they need to meet their customer needs for scalable and powerful multi-cloud solutions, delivered as a service and that are native to the platforms they support. We are proud to support our growing partner community and welcome them to the HYCU family and we know the new Global Partner PACE Program will continue to meet the needs for today and well into the future.”
Highlights of the HYCU Global Partner PACE Program include:
- Zero Conflict Promise – HYCU commits to a transparent, predictable, and fair approach to all our partners. This commitment ensures HYCU is joint selling with partners through a formal customer acquisition plan or not at all. This commitment extends to support, subscription renewals and new product sales approved through deal registration.
- Margin Assurance – HYCU commits to delivering profitable solutions and has established a formal, consistent and predictable margin promise for deals registered by partners. These margins are assured prior to any HYCU discounts so partner efforts are rewarded in a consistent way.
- Two Tiers, Seed and Premier, to Grow as Partners Need for Resellers – Reducing the number of tiers to engage to Seed and Premier provides HYCU partners with technology and sales enablement along with several additional solutions, NFR licenses and joint marketing to simplify the adoption of new value-added services. Premier partners gain additional marketing development funds support along with joint marketing events. To maintain Premier status partners, need to maintain four registered deals per month at a minimum.
- Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) – To protect HYCU’s reputation for high quality and high value products, ensure long-term viability of its brands, as well as to protect the investment of the partners providing invaluable sales and product assistance and support to our customers, HYCU unilaterally has established a policy of minimum advertised price standards for all HYCU products.
- For MSPs and MSSPs, ease of use and management for clear unified path from on-prem to public cloud – The newly created managed services track addresses the need for backup and recovery as a service from source to target. Additionally, the track includes specific requests from existing managed IT services providers to help with ease of deployment and automated management. MSPs and MSSPs have free access to R-Score consultation for their customers to ensure ransomware recovery readiness is addressed. MSPs and MSSPs are categorized for regional, national and global support to address ease of scale and pay as you grow functionality.
For CSPs, updates to specifically meet the backup and recovery as a service needs of next-generation service providers. Providing flexibility to scale up and down with their own growth and their customers’ adoption, CSPs have no pre-commits and gain a true pay as you go service, they can turn on and off for customers as customers need. Additionally, CSPs have public cloud Technical Demo Environment (NFR) access as well as free access to R-Score consultation for enhanced ransomware recovery readiness preparedness.