As a “Visionary” for two consecutive years in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Network Services Global, Masergy is at the forefront of innovation with a keen eye on what lies ahead. Company experts anticipate key trends across IT, network, security, and cloud communications, helping CIOs and IT leaders better understand the impact of emerging technologies and where they might want to rethink their technology investments.
Highlights from the report include:
- How IT is evolving as two key enterprise functions converge
- Why 5G will call for a rethinking of network design
- Developing risks of mass cloud migration
- Under-the-radar security threats that will be increasingly exposed
- Technologies expected to unleash enterprise productivity
- Contact center capabilities that could shift the sentiment of millions of customers
- Why SD-WAN may not be a panacea
- Realities of artificial intelligence and why marketing hype will surge
“Next year promises to be a whirlwind of innovation and excitement,” said Ray Watson, VP of technology, Masergy. “Our predictions are designed to give CIOs foresight into new developments on the horizon, so they can imagine where IT innovation will take us in 2019 and be better positioned to operate at the speed of next.”
To access all of Masergy’s predictions, click here.