VOSS Solutions has been recognized by Microsoft as a Skype Operations Framework Featured Partner.
Developed by Microsoft, the Skype Operations Framework (SOF) is a comprehensive guide to deploying Skype for Business services in the cloud. SOF featured partners are selected by Microsoft for their complementary products and services; in VOSS’ case, its Skype for Business Voice and Meetings in the Cloud aligns with SOF to make the most of a move to Microsoft Office 365 for unified communications. In addition, it validates that VOSS employees are certified in administering the framework.
- Expert guidance to help plan and execute the ideal solution at a pace that suits the organization;
- Reduced implementation and annual operational costs, and improved end user adoption;
- Simplified rollout and ongoing management with a UC management solution;
- Flexibility to manage a multi-vendor or hybrid environment through a single interface, as needed;
- Future-proofed UC solution ready for the addition of new applications, devices or services as the need arises.
“This is a great milestone for VOSS and our customers, as we strive to become one of Microsoft’s most valued partners,” said Christopher Martini, VP of Skype for Business at VOSS. “We are excited to be listed as a SOF featured partner, as it reflects our work with an increasing number of global organizations to optimize their Microsoft UC environments. The guidance and resources provided as part of the framework really do enable us to better serve our customers.”