Sectigo has launched a secure partner program, furthering their commitment to the company’s base of more than 1,200 partners worldwide.
Partners in the program gain a variety of benefits, including access to the new Sectigo Connect partner portal, advancing their ability to build new capabilities, deliver more value to customers, drive higher profits, and accelerate growth in today’s dynamic cybersecurity market.
In the new program, partners are tiered based on engagement level, so that organizations’ tier within the program aligns with their own business goals. All partners registered in the new program also receive access to advanced training and accreditation programs to help them improve their sales and support effectiveness.
Sectigo has added financial incentives, such as a new partner pricing model and dedicated Marketing Development Funds (MDF), to the new program. Accredited partners who grow their sales with Sectigo are rewarded with more incentives for their business and employees.
Timed with its debut, the company has introduced the Sectigo Connect partner portal. The easy-to-use platform provides quick, direct access to essential tools and resources that enable partners to engage with Sectigo to successfully introduce new Sectigo products to their customers.
Central to the Secure Partner Program, the portal provides access to:
- MDF to support the growth of the Sectigo brand, demand generation, training and other relevant activities. Available to certain tiers of partners.
- A partner resource center, a self-serve repository of sales collateral, technical product documents, marketing tools and guides
- Sectigo University, with over 70 training courses for earning sales and technical accreditations
- Webinars and events hosted by Sectigo experts, exclusively available to Secure Partners
- Program onboarding training to guide partners through the first 90 days, ensuring success
Easily accessed through the Connect Partner Portal, the Sectigo University online learning and enablement platform for Sectigo Secure Partners enables partners to gain new cybersecurity expertise, learn about Sectigo’s digital identity and website security products, build new capabilities, deliver greater customer value, and accelerate growth.
Available on-demand 24/7 to partners worldwide, the platform offers role-based curricula derived from 70 training courses for sales and technical individuals, delivered through interactive learning modules, with testing. Sectigo provides partners with automated tracking of each student’s progress as they work toward accreditation.