Endpoint security provider VIPRE has launched a tiered partner program that makes it easier—and more profitable—for reseller partners to sell its top-rated VIPRE endpoint security solution.
Benefits of the program include:
- Higher Margins. Discount rates begin at 25 percent for all partners and can reach 50 percent for qualified deals registered through the program
- Dedicated Channel Team. New strategic account managers are part of a restructured channel sales strategy that was developed to provide more support to partners of all levels
- Enhanced Partner Tools. Partners can gan access to market development funds, quarterly rebates, marketing collateral, sales training, lead generation, pre-sales support, dedicated partner portal access and more
- Advanced Ransomware Prevention. VIPRE uses anti-malware technologies, machine learning, one of the largest threat intelligence clouds and real-time behavior monitoring to help prevent ransomware.
- Professional Services Resources. Support engineers from VIPRE Professional Services can guide partners and their clients through product installation, upgrades and add-ons on their behalf
“We’ve matched the industry’s highest-rated endpoint security solution with one of the channel’s most aggressive discount strategies and profit-accelerating programs to give our partners a tremendous advantage in the market,” said Jason Greenwood, chief revenue officer at ThreatTrack, developer of VIPRE. “Businesses of all sizes are investing in endpoint security and VIPRE offers an unmatched combination of anti-malware and ransomware protection with the tools and programs that partners need to be more successful.”
The program offers three tiers of benefits: Authorized, Certified and Expert.
Authorized partners qualify for VIPRE Partner Toolkit access, which includes a dedicated partner portal, self-serve VIPRE-branded marketing collateral, partner newsletters and a deal registration profit multiplier to add an incremental 25 percent margin on qualified leads. Certified level benefits are attained by selling a minimum of $20,000 in VIPRE solutions annually, and include a quarterly business review, strategic account manager, pre-sales engineering support, quarterly rebate and more. Partners selling more than $100,000 annually qualify for VIPRE’s Expert tier, which delivers customized collateral material, including turnkey marketing campaigns to help build successful lead generation programs and accelerate growth.