Digital intelligence provider New Relic has launched its Navigators Partner Program, for channel partners helping customers with cloud migration and transformation projects.
The New Relic Digital Intelligence Platform instrumentation, alerting, and analytics to help end user customers make the resourcing and prioritization decisions necessary for successful cloud migrations and transformation projects. Cloud migration use cases include:
- Customer experience and availability baselining before and through a migration
- Service and transaction-level application dependency discovery
- Cloud-migration acceptance testing with application performance monitoring
- Custom dashboards and measurement that illustrate the business impact of a project
According to Forrester, public cloud business services revenue will grow at a 30 percent compound annual growth rate, from $4 billion in 2015 to $15 billion in 2020, with a total of $236 billion in public cloud services revenue (platforms, business services, and applications) by 2020. With this major opportunity in cloud migration, and the digital transformation that follows, the New Relic Navigators Partner Program is focused on aligning with partners around these initiatives.
“Enterprises face a tremendous sense of urgency to migrate to the cloud, and they look to a community of strategic partners to help them accelerate these initiatives,” said Robson Grieve, CMO, New Relic. “We are focused on bringing this community of partners the expertise, experience, and go-to-market resources that New Relic has to offer to ensure that their engagements are successful and that they are building value for their customers.”
“As we migrate companies to the cloud and help them expand their cloud presence and capabilities, this presents a unique opportunity to reimagine their architecture, DevOps and operations models,” added Steve Henry, practice manager, technology engineering, Slalom Consulting. “By incorporating New Relic as a core component of this design, our clients’ product, delivery, and operations teams can have a meaningful, overarching view across all of their enterprise systems. With the insight that New Relic provides, our customers can improve focus on new feature development and faster delivery cycles.”
To address the needs of the modern enterprise, the New Relic Navigators Partner Program will have two levels, Advanced and Community. For a select group of Advanced Navigators partners, New Relic will offer customized training programs, inclusion in regional sales kickoffs, and preferred pricing. All Navigators partners will be able to take advantage of the following program updates:
- Cloud migration best practices and tailored dashboards: Collaborating with partners to curate monitoring practices and custom dashboards to showcase the speed, quality, and proof of success of digital projects.
- Enhanced revenue sharing for resellers: When customers are building software products designed to innovate a customer experience, traditional transactional partner programs don’t fit the needs for sustained customer success. Based on the need to both get paid on the direct sale of New Relic products, but more importantly make large scale migration and other strategic projects successful, New Relic is updating its reseller revenue-share model to provide direct lift as well as solution training, guidance, and more to help ensure projects are delivered with provable quality, business impact, and speed.
- New training and enablement offerings: Providing a certification program through New Relic University with updated online training designed to introduce and enhance the skillsets of teams working on modern applications and infrastructures; regional programs focused on solution architects and consultants to guide them through measured cloud migrations and holistic monitoring strategies.
- Go-to-market programs: Packaged marketing support for cloud monitoring, DevOps, and cloud-migration marketing programs to educate and guide customers on their cloud journeys.