Unified Office has announced that several of Rana Management’s New York and New Jersey area dealerships including Acura of Wappinger Falls NY, Acura of Bay Shore NY, Honda of Hackettstown NJ, Honda of Staten Island NY as well as Cranbury Buick and GMC of Cranbury Township, NJ are the first of their dealerships to use their Total Connect Now (TCN) platform for the automotive industry.
Total Connect Now incorporates voice and video communications, messaging, service-level monitoring, business continuity and analytics tools that can be configured to meet the unique needs of any business.
Unified Office’s TCN platform integrates with leading CRM’s such as ELEAD as well as other leading lead generation software solutions for the automotive dealer market.
Here is a summary of benefits for automobile dealerships:
- A uniform system that enables staff to easily bring their offices with them, wherever they happen to be on any given day
- A hybrid, on-premise and cloud-based solution that provides high quality VoIP service with a reliable and resilient service platform converting calls into dollars
- Business continuity that minimizes or eliminates down time through proactive system monitoring that detects and quickly fixes problems so customers can continue to focus on their business
- Integration with best-in-class automotive dealership management software such as ELEAD
- Automated notifications, appointment confirmations and scheduling services
- The ability to customize communications workflows that reflect business needs
- Superior customer service, 24X7, provided by Unified Office
- Fast equipment and service installation without business interruption
- Real-time analytics for customer service training, coaching, and other types of operational performance assessment
- The ability to manage and configure services from a dedicated portal
- No more need for expensive legacy T1 lines and/or MPLS circuits
- A single end-to-end managed service solution provided by one vendor means one call gets it all done with one partner should an issue arise
Unified Office provides customers easy to use, centralized administrative solutions that can be accessed at any time on a device of their choice. All of this is delivered in the form of a 24×7 managed service.