SingleHop has announced its Channel Partner Bill of Rights initiative.
“At the core of a great partnership is trust, confidence, and communication. We’re defining the benchmark for meaningful channel engagement with our Channel Partner Bill of Rights,” said Mark Mercado, SingleHop VP of channel sales. “We are more than a SKU in our partners’ portfolios; we are an extension of their business. It’s critical that partners know what they can expect every time they work with our team.”
The growth and adoption of cloud services is less about technology and more about a real change in the way customers want to consume and deploy IT services going forward. A key principal of SingleHop’s channel partnership program is support and guidance; channel partners can advise their customers on the best solution for their needs rather than lead with a particular service or technology.
“At WTG, we are always looking to find the right combination of quality and strong provider programs,” said Vince Bradley, CEO at master agency World Telecom Group. “We applaud SingleHop for making it easy and risk-free for our agents and VARs to sell hybrid cloud services. “The publishing of SingleHop’s Partner Bill of Rights is game-changing and clearly affirms their true commitment to their partners.”
SingleHop’s Channel Partner Bill of Rights reads as follows:
1. Easy to Start Selling: Partners can complement and augment current offerings. SingleHop will provide sales support, solution architects, ongoing training, pricing tools and consulting at no cost.
2. Partner Always in Control: Through SingleHop’s channel engagement team, or via SingleHop’s automated tools, partners are always in complete control of pricing and customer experience.
3. Opportunity Registration/Protection: All formal deal registrations are honored and original partners will be given first right to renew deal registration.
4. Pre-Sales Cloud Support Assigned Same Day: Same day response from a dedicated partner, and sales and solution resources for any new opportunity and engagement strategy.
5. Responsive Pricing Support: Partners have instant access to budgetary pricing tools and 24-48 hour turn around on more complex quotes.
6. No Internal Channel Conflict: SingleHop will not circumvent partner engagements with all actively registered prospects or previously sold opportunities at any time for any reason. Should any partner driven customer engage SingleHop via its self-service portal, the customer will be added to partner’s portfolio and partner will earn commissions on self-service purchases.
7. Guaranteed Customer Engagement: SingleHop’s experienced team can be trusted to represent partners professionally and to the highest standards of their reputation.
8. Guaranteed Cash Flows: SingleHop guarantees payout of all partner commissions prior to month end following the month of collection from customer.
9. Protected Evergreen Revenues: Partner is paid at the account level for all initial sales as well as add-ons for all properly registered opportunities for the duration of partnership. Once a commission is earned, there can be no percent reduction on earned commissions and commissions will be paid for the life of the customer.
10. Dedicated Implementation, Billing and Post-Sales Support: SingleHop makes onboarding easy. A dedicated implementation/project manager will ensure partners have access to billing, technical support, and executive management backed by one of the industry’s strongest SLAs.
“As the founding master distributor for SingleHop, we saw early on that their executive team truly understood the market and the importance of the channel,” said Ian Kieninger, CEO, AVANT Communications. “They have fostered a strong philosophy of transparency and support with their Customer Bill of Rights, and we are not surprised that they would extend this same industry-leading position to partners with their new partner Bill of Rights. SingleHop is clearly redefining what being committed to the channel means.”