Windstream has announced its 2014 Elite Channel Partners list. Windstream recognized 25 top-performing partners, including 10 overall channel partners and 15 traditional partners.
“Collaboration is pivotal in bringing communication products and solutions to the marketplace. Our channel partners play a key role in helping us reach more businesses across the nation, and it is through these strong partnerships that we are able to provide even greater access to our communications portfolio,” said John Leach, executive vice president of enterprise sales for Windstream. “We’ve seen the channel partner program gain significant momentum, growing by nearly 14 percent in just the past year.The Elite Channel Partners list is just one way to recognize and show our appreciation to those valued partners we’ve developed relationships with over the years.”
This 2014 Elite Channel Partners include:
- ABS Telecom—Dallas, Texas
- Association Resource Group—Washington, D.C.
- Avant Communications—Chicago, Ill.
- Business Communications Management, Inc.—New York, N.Y.
- Carousel Industries of North America—Exeter, R.I.
- City Communications Integrated—Phoenix, Ariz.
- Clarus Communications, LLC—St. Louis, Mo.
- Expert Technology Associates, LLC—Philadelphia, Pa.
- Intelisys Communications, Inc.—Petaluma, Calif.
- J.I.L. Communications—Louisville, Ky.
- JP Colocation Express, Inc.—Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- MicroCorp, Inc.—Atlanta, Ga.
- Netstar Communications—Seattle, Wash.
- PlanetOne Communications—Phoenix, Ariz.
- Sandler Partners—Los Angeles, Calif.
- Simplify—Dallas, Texas
- Solutions Possible, LLC—Daytona, Fla.
- TCG—Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
- TD Communications—Long Island, N.Y.
- Telarus—Salt Lake City, Utah
- Telecom Brokers—Santa Ana, Calif.
- Total Choice Communications—Atlanta, Ga.
- Total Communications—Hartford, Conn.
- Worldnet Solutions, Inc.—St. Louis, Mo.
- X4 Communications—Chicago, Ill.