The CEO Interview Panel, “Shaping the Next Stage of Evolution for the Communications Infrastructure Community,” is scheduled for 10:10 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 30th.
The panelists will address questions such as:
- How are network providers adding more capabilities to their assets to work with a more extensive range of partners?
- Do network providers even need to diversify their asset portfolio to remain competitive?
- What prevalent technologies do network providers need to prepare for?
- How do businesses need to prepare for the next wave of capacity demand?
- What is the industry’s position on greenfield fiber builds vs replacement of long-haul routes?
- Who is expanding their network organically?
Metro Connect is a must-attend event for the U.S. metro market. Once again it will bring together C- level industry leaders, including Kurt Van Wagenen, who are shaping the future of telecoms in the North America. This event will be held at the Nobu Eden Roc Hotel in Miami.